Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Icing After Party

Icing After Party is the colorful rainbow version of Icing Shredded, which is what I was originally looking for when I purchased this. It reminds me of OPI Rainbow Connection if it were thrown in a paper shredder and shredded into tiny bits. The brushes on Icing polishes reminds me a lot of China Glaze brushes, I'll include a picture of the brush, I like it, it's not too big but it's not too small, it's just right for me. The only downside of this polish for me is that my bottle has dried polish and glitter on the outside of it, which was there when i purchased it. I think that maybe it was with another bottle that broke and they just didn't bother to clean the bottle off, which is no big deal, but you can really see the dried polish on the bottom of the bottle. You would definitely want to wear a topcoat with this since some of the glitter bits don't lay flat against the nail and stick up a little bit, nothing a little Seche Vite can't solve though!


Pictured is one coat of Icing After Party over top of three coats of OPI Are We There Yet? 



Look at that glitter! So pretty

See the dried polish on the bottle?

A lot like China Glaze brushes, am I right?




No comments:

Post a Comment