Sunday, August 26, 2012

Pink and Girly Jelly Sandwich!

I'm back! I'm sorry that took SO much longer than I anticipated. I thought I'd be able to post these once I got back from orientation and before I went out of town for a day, but I was just too exhausted after walking around campus for 12 hours at orientation on Thursday, and Wednesday and Friday once I got back I decided to practice for my audition which was this evening, which didn't go too well, maybe it went better than I think it did? Who knows. I'll find out Tuesday. Long story short, I've been super busy with college and my best friend's mom's wedding that I haven't had a chance to post these!

Here I decided to FINALLY try a jelly sandwich! No, not a sandwich with some jelly on it, a jelly polish jam packed with layers of glitter in between! Awesome, right? Not too shabby for my first one :)




excuse the sad looking cuticles. I apologize :(

Colors Used
OPI You Callin Me A Lyre?
OPI Divine Swine
Sephora by OPI Only Gold For Me
China Glaze Fairy Dust

This kind of reminded me a little bit of OPI Teenage Dream, but not really. Having Fairy Dust on top made it holo looking in some lights and doesn't Teenage Dream have holo glitter in it? And just being pink and glittery and holo I automatically thought Teenage Dream. Maybe not super close, but more like a second cousin twice removed type deal haha

No comments:

Post a Comment