Wednesday, August 29, 2012

OPI Black Spotted!

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't been posting as much- like I said before, I just started college so I've been reaaaaally busy! and guess what, I MADE 5TH CHAIR IN THE SYMPHONIC WINDS BAND! AHHHH! The symphonic winds is the top band at Capital University for those who don't know, I REALLY didn't expect to get in it! Especially since I'm only a freshman! So far classes are good, I've had to change my schedule 3 times already! I never really understood why they always said "music is one of the most demanding majors"....until this week. It's only been 3 days and I'm INCREDIBLY busy. 17.5 credit hours. crazy. In the long run it'll be worth it though! :)

Onto the polish- I have just something simple to show you today..but it's something I really really like! I enjoyed the jelly sandwich I posted previously, however for my taste, it was a little..dare I say boring? So I decided to kick it up a notch and added a coat of OPI Black Spotted to it! I absolutely love OPI. I wish I could say I acquired this in a swap with a friend from France, but unfortunately I don't have any acquaintances in France...so I bought it on ebay! $50ish. crazy, right? But soooo worth it. 



I think I actually like Spotted better than Shatter. I love my shatters, don't get me wrong, but this is just so....AWESOME! I almost don't want to use it because I don't want to run out!

No comments:

Post a Comment