Monday, August 6, 2012

China Glaze Kiwi Cool-Ada & Icing Love It

I wasn't even going to post this since I could not for the life of me get this to photograph and be color accurate, but I thought I would share my failure anyway. China Glaze Kiwi Cool-Ada is actually a neon, not this spring, grassy green that my pictures are showing. Icing Love It is a multicolor glitter that has purple, black, gold, and blue glitter mixed in (I think, I don't have my bottle with my right now but when I get back home I'll double check!). Application of Kiwi Cool-Ada was alright. Like most neons I have it was streaky on the first coat and evened out at around 3-4 coats. Pictured here is four coats of Kiwi Cool-Ada, one coat of Love It, and one coat of Seche Vite. You could probably get away with 3 coats of Kiwi Cool-Ada, but I did a fourth just to make sure I didn't miss any spots.





Neons are a pain to photograph. I took a picture of my neon shelf on my nail polish rack and they looked almost pastel! Crazy, right? I have a long way to go before I learn how to properly photograph neons.

No comments:

Post a Comment