Sunday, August 12, 2012

OPI Pirouette My Whistle over OPI My Pointe Exactly





Pictured is one coat of OPI Pirouette My Whistle Over yesterday's nails, OPI My Pointe Exactly. I am absolutely in love with Pirouette My Whistle! I have a huge weakness for glitter polish and I don't have anything like this in my collection. It reminds me of China Glaze Techno, except it's not holo glitter! Despite not being holo, it's still sparkly and gorgeous, it just makes it great for when you want glitter, but don't want it to be "in your face" glitter. The larger pieces of hex glitter are more sparse than the fine pieces, which means if you don't want to have a nail with only 1 hex piece of glitter and others with a large amount of hex glitters, then you will want to just pay a little more attention to your application, unlike if you were applying China Glaze Fairy Dust. Aside from that, the application is wonderful. Unlike China Glaze Snow Globe, where it sinks into the polish a little bit, this just lays on top of the polish perfectly. It is lies smooth and flat.

No comments:

Post a Comment