Friday, August 31, 2012

My "First week at college" mani!

First I'd like to apologize for these poor quality pictures. My camera was spazzing out because of the glitter. I tried..i really did! These were the most "non-blurry" out of them all! :(

Anyway, as you may know by now...I started college this week! Well, orientation started last week: conservatory orientation on Wednesday and University orientation on Thursday. So of course I had to use my lucky polish for these! My "lucky polish" is actually Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Rockstar Pink. For the past almost two years I've worn it for every band concert, audition, and anything else major, such as starting college! College has been WONDERFUL so far- Capital University is marvelous. And the Conservatory of Music is fantastic, I'm so happy there, I never thought I'd be this happy in a school! I'm proud to call myself a Music Education Major at Capital University. :)

Now for the polish. I started off with three coats of OPI Pink Friday, then once that dried I sponged Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Rockstar Pink on the tips. I got so many compliments on these! And they lasted from Tuesday night to Sunday with minimal chipping!! The only reason I didn't redo them was because I wanted to have my lucky polish on for my audition on Sunday.




No comments:

Post a Comment