Saturday, August 11, 2012

OPI My Point Exactly Swatches & Review




Pictured is 4 coats of My Pointe Exactly and one coat of Seche Vite

I've seen many pictures of this and read many reviews of the NYC Ballet Collection, and in all the reviews I've read, everyone said these were not streaky, patchy, and were "self-leveling".

Obviously I didn't quite get the application right then, because you can see in the last picture with flash that it's streaky and uneven in spots. Unevenness aside, this is a great color. It's a sheer grey jelly, that on my skin tone leans more on the blue side. It leans so much on the blue side on me that it makes my hands look like I'm just really cold. However the application was much better than I expected with this. Usually with sheer polishes they're a streaky mess on me, these didn't even look that streaky and uneven unless I was really looking for it, so even though they were uneven in spots, it was not that noticeable and was most likely just due to my application. 

Usually I hate seeing any VNL, but the finish on these made these acceptable to me, and I actually really love it! I bought it with the intention of doing a jelly sandwich, but I think I actually might wear it by itself a lot also! 

No comments:

Post a Comment