Wednesday, August 15, 2012

China Glaze For Audrey and Loose Glitters From bornprettystore.com

Hi guys! I decided to try out those loose glitters I got a few days ago for this. Inspired by thenailasaurus and the outline/border mani, I did this! 



Attaching the glitters wasn't that difficult, but it was a tad time consuming since they would stick to each other and then instead of picking up one glitter I'd be picking up five. Other than that application was easy and anyone can definitely do this. 

I absolutely love For Audrey. Isn't it just gorgeous? And application...flawless. Two coats. That's it. LOVE. Probably one of my favorite China Glazes ever. 

2 comments:

  1. For Audrey was my very first bottle of nail polish, and it's still my favorite! I love this manicure you did :D

    ReplyDelete