Thursday, August 16, 2012

OPI I Vant To Be A-Lone Star Swatch & Review

 Today I just have a quick little post for you guys. Last week when I went to Ulta I picked up again. Every time I've gone to Ulta in the past few months I'd always pick this one up and say "ooh this is pretty!" then put it back. But this time was different- it was on clearance! It was only marked down to $6.49 instead of the usual $8.50, but hey, that's still enough to make me finally buy it! It didn't disappoint either.



Pictured here is three coats of I Vant To Be A-Lone Star with one coat of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat (review of which is soon to come!)

I Vant To Be A-Lone Star is is a light blue with a hint of grey. It has some silver shimmer in it too. The shimmer in this reminds me of a frost, it's not though, which is good because that means no brush strokes showing! Application and consistency were pretty good. Three coats and it was perfect, and it wasn't too watery or runny either, I can honestly say this is now one of my favorite polishes I own!

Unrelated to the color, but I had to trim my nails down because I will be starting college in about a week and a half and since I'm going to be a music major I have to take a keyboard class. If any of you guys have tried playing piano with longer nails, you'd understand why I cut them, playing piano with long nails is not only hurtful but really difficult when your nails just slide around on the keys and get stuck between the keys!

How do you guys prefer your nails-short or long? Personally, I prefer this length but just get too lazy to cut them and let them just grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment