Saturday, August 18, 2012

Subtle Studs

Good morning! This morning I have something subtle to show you. It was late last night and I wanted to try out those square studs I got the other day. So I started placing them on, then realized I was way too tired and it was way too late to do as many as I had planned on each nail. But I think one on each nail like this is plenty! I love the red and gold together, kinda...dare I say sexy? haha. 




Pictured is three coats of China Glaze City Siren with Sally Hansen Insta Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat

To attach the studs I used my dotting tool to make a large dot of nail glue near the bottom of my nail, and then used the smaller end of my dotting tool to attach the stud. I have to say though, if you only plan on wearing it for a couple days, try using a clear coat or top coat instead of nail glue. I wore it for about 2.5 days and none of them fell off, and the glue was a little difficult to get off-it required lots and lots of acetone!

No comments:

Post a Comment