Tuesday, July 31, 2012

OPI Are We There Yet?




Are We There Yet? is from OPI's Fall 2011 Touring America Collection. It's a nice orange coral with pink and gold shimmer in it. However the shimmer is so subtle that once I applied it I actually forgot it was there until I saw my nails in the sunlight! That's not to say it's not a nice color, because to me it is, and sometimes it's nice to have a color where the shimmer is incredibly subtle. Pictured here is three coats of Are We There Yet? and one coat of Seche Vite. Application was alright, it was a little streaky though, but not so streaky that it was unbearable, just mild streaking that required me to go a little slower. I tried to capture the shimmer but my camera couldn't even capture it really. But trust me, it's there.

No comments:

Post a Comment