Thursday, July 26, 2012

Swatch & Review- Zoya Zuza

Outside, full sun

Indoors, indirect sunlight from window 

I'm wearing two coats of Zoya Zuza and one coat of Seche Vite in these pictures. The formula on this was fantastic, as with almost all the other Zoya's I have. No complaints on the formula at all. I need to figure out how to properly photograph this color, the indoor color does it more justice than the outdoor one does. It's a blueish teal with a metallic looking shimmer. I posted on my Instagram earlier that Zuza just became my favorite Zoya polish, it had been Zoya Kissy, but this just blows that one away. I highly suggest this color, especially if you like teal, blue, or green polishes. 

I also want to note that this polish seemed to dry pretty quickly compared to other polishes I own, while I didn't wait for the second coat to dry before putting Seche Vite over it, the first coat was completely dry by the time I put the second coat on, which usually doesn't happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment