Monday, July 30, 2012

Shatter...Experiment?

Hey guys! This is actually one of those "I wonder what this looks like if I do this" kind of experiment posts. I was about to take off the Polka dots I had done with Sally Hansen Lacey Lilac and China Glaze White on White when a thought popped into my head: What would shatter look like over polka dots? So I quickly threw on a coat of OPI Black Shatter over top of the nails from my previous post. I think the second picture really shows the polka dots more...take a look!




Now I'm sure someone somewhere has done this before, but I've never seen a picture of it so I thought I'd give it a go. I personally think that while you can't really see the polka dots all that well after putting the shatter over it, that it's kind of fun. More fun than plain old shatter over a solid color at least. Would I ever go through the trouble to put polka dots on my nails just so I could do this again? No. But if I had polka dots on previously and wanted a change but didn't have time to redo my nails, this is something I might consider doing. What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment