Tuesday, September 4, 2012

China Glaze Rare & Radiant

Hi guys! How's everyone's days so far? I'm trying to build up my queue so that I won't (hopefully) be scrambling to post after a couple days of not posting- a week into college and I'm already SUPER busy.

Today I wanted to show you one of my newer polishes- China Glaze Rare & Radiant! I usually NEVER pay full price for China Glaze since I buy it online from head2toebeauty instead, and save a ton of money on it. But a few weeks ago when I went to Ulta I was so excited to see this that I didn't even pay attention to the fact that it was a China Glaze until a couple hours after I got home! I was hoping to find OPI's version of this, Just Spotted The Lizard, but there were no bottles left, oh well!





As you all probably know by now, Rare & Radiant is a dupe for Chanel Peridot. I love love love Peridot, I stopped using my bottle of Peridot as much because I didn't want to use it all up, so boy am I glad people have finally started making easy to find dupes! I was going to do a comparison post between the two, but there's so many out there already I decided not to- however if anyone wants to see a comparison post just let me know! 

Formula wise, it was great in 2 coats, but I'm a habitual three coater so I did three anyway. On a couple of my nails it did get a little bubble, but I'm not sure if it's because of the polish or me. Other than that, I give this an A++

What are your guy's thoughts? Are you excited to see Peridot dupes everywhere now or are you getting bored with seeing so many?

No comments:

Post a Comment